sobota, 8 sierpnia 2015

Run away.

          Do you have that time in your life where you just want to pack a bag and run away? Far away from home, far away from friends and family, far away from the problems. I don’t think I’m the only person who wants it, especially when the time gets rough and there is no other way out. Sometimes you can’t take the pain anymore, sometimes you are tired of all the problems, sometimes you just need some time alone. Just run away. 
          It’s easy to talk about running away but it’s hard to run away. Especially when you are young and you have nowhere to run. We might talk about running away and thinking we can actually do it, but can we? I know a lot of people who said they are going to do it in this moment but they never did. Why? Because they are still kids. They have no money, no car, no plan. 
          But also running away may cause harm to other people. You know, there are people who care about you and depend on you. Maybe you don’t see them, but they are there. You might be their motivation or inspiration. You always matter to someone. You have to remember that.
          Maybe instead running away, you should take the person you love the most and depend on, and go together somewhere. Forget about problems, reality. Just be in a fairytale together. In my opinion, it is a great idea. Being with the person I love the most would make me forget about the things I’m struggling with. It would make me smile and laugh, bring me joy and happiness. Only one person can do it…

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz