piątek, 7 sierpnia 2015

Him.

          You can love and hate the same person at the same time. I love him to death and I wouldn’t exchange him for anyone else. But every person has advantages and disadvantages. There are bunch of stuff that I just love about him, like no other person has them. It’s special and unique. But there are also stuff that I hate so much.
          Of course. Nobody is perfect. I’m not perfect either but you need to have some type of control of yourself. Don’t you think? If someone that cares about you, tells you to stop doing some things. You should listen and at least TRY to change it. I know, people’s opinions shouldn’t matter. You are, who you are. But if the person you love and care about says you are doing something wrong, you should consider it.  
          What I really hate about him? He gets mad for every stupid thing. Literally every stupid thing. He does something and I can’t get mad, but when I do the same thing, he doesn’t talk to me. Like seriously? He gets mad for something he shouldn’t be mad. It’s just stupid and annoying. How is this going to work, if he can’t control himself? I mean, we almost made a year together… But our relationship is known as arguing all the time. When I tell my friends, he got mad and we argued, they would be like “Can you find someone else? Like why don’t you break with him?” I do complain about his character and about his anger problems, but...
         Do you have that feeling? When you love someone, every time you look at them when they smile or laugh, it hurts inside. You are looking at that person and you want more of them, you want to have them for yourself all the time, you just want to grab that person and cuddle forever. I can’t even describe this feeling. It’s just love.  I’m hoping one day he will change to the guy I fell in love a year ago. 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz