czwartek, 6 sierpnia 2015

Me.

I’m not a person that likes to talk about yourself. I prefer to keep those things to myself. If someone gets to know me better, then sure I open up. I tell people some things about me. Sometimes it turns out those people are fake… But whatever. For a long time I’m struggling with myself and I need to write all my thoughts down. I don’t care if someone reads it or not. I just want to publish it and let it be. Maybe it will happen that someone has the same problems as me and that person will want to talk to me about it. Who knows. Everything is possible right?
All I can say about myself is that my name is Alexandria. I’m in High School. I have a boyfriend. Few friends. Family. I’m obsessed with writing, motorcycles and volleyball. I’m polish, hey! Yeah, kind of proud. See, that’s the thing. I don’t know what to say about myself. It’s like I don’t know who I am. Maybe it’s easier for me when someone asks questions. I don’t know.





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz